DAYlube NanoCeramic Grease 16 oz.
DAYlube™ is a high performance, highly stable lubricant that delivers unmatched performance, durability and wear resistance. Nano Ceramic particles – the Key component – act as submicroscopic ball bearings that have an affinity for steel, providing continuous lubrication at the surface. These are fabricated over a calcium sulfonate thickener and offer a lower Coefficient of Friction at all temperatures.
- Staying Power—extraordinary adhesion extends protection to 10 times that of other greases.
- Shear Stability—does not soften or run out.
- Operating Temperatures—operates in a normal range from –40° F to 800° F, plus ceramic particles remain intact up to 2500° F.
- Extreme Pressure & Anti-Wear Protection—resists EP, provides exceptional stability without using lead, antimony, chlorine, zinc, barium, etc.
- Corrosion Resistant—resists water, steam, acid, and other chemicals. • High Dropping Point—maintains viscosity across full temperature range.
- Low Coefficient of Friction—lower than PTFE greases.
- Chemically Inert—environmentally friendly.
- Low Dielectric Constant—excellent insulator.
- Resilient—upon cooling returns to original viscosity after reaching dropping point.